You are now in the main content area
The Slideshow is intended to be used to showcase high quality imagery.
- Found in Sidekick > Content
- Styles available:
- Required content: Images
- Custom Colours Applicable: No
How to use
- In Sidekick > Content, click on "Slideshow"
- Drag "Slideshow" onto page
- Double click, or right-click to edit
- Determine slideshow interval [between 1 and 5 seconds; default is 5 seconds]
- Select checkbox if you would like slideshow to pause on load
- Click on "Add Item" to add image
- You may click on an image from the content finder and drag it into the "Image Field" or using the magnifying glass icon, find your image by navigating the DAM tree structure
- Add Overlay Text - Title and Overlay Text - Summary (optional) | link and select checkbox if you would like to open link in a new tab
- Add a Link and Link Text (optional) and tick off the "Open in new tab" if you would like the link to open up in a new tab.
- Continually click on "Add Item" to add more images; repeat steps #7 and #8
- Click on the "Display As" tab to select either Content Wide (default) or Page Wide.
- Click OK