The gallery component allows users to create a gallery which pulls images from specified DAM paths, with options to control the layout and pagination of items.
- Found in Sidekick > Lists and Grids > Gallery Grid
- Configuration options: limit and results per page (for pagination)
- Display options: 1,2,3,4 or 6 columns
How to add images:
- Add images to a folder within the DAM
- Set path to the folder containing the images you wish to display in the Grid
- Use image Description metadata to display a caption in Lightbox view.
- Custom Colours Applicable: No
List Filtering Options:
"Autocategorized Tags" and "Categorized Tags" are two filtering options which allow users to filter list results using one or more tags. Learn how to use tag filtering.
Configure the Gallery Grid
- Drag the component onto your page
- Double click to open the component
- In 'Content Configuration', set the path to the DAM folder which contains the images you want to display
- Modify additional options such as number of results, etc.
- In 'Display' tab, choose the number of columns to display the images in and set the "Display Caption" option to your needs