You are now in the main content area
Embed a Twitter Feed
- Sign in to your twitter account at: https://twitter.com/settings/widgets, external link
- Click "Create new" in the widgets section
- From the drop-down, choose the option you need. In the following example, a collection has been selected.
- Add the twitter address when prompted "What would you like to embed?"
- Choose your display option:
- Copy code
- Go to CQ, open page and add HTML Snippet component to your webpage (or Plain text component in Legacy templates)
- Open the HTML snippet and paste (control-V) code from twitter
- Click OK
- Activate and view page
Note: If you need to edit, delete, or modify content in the HTML snippet component after you have added the twitter code, please right-click on the upper part of the component.