You are now in the main content area
Using the Columns component, content can be placed side by side.
How to Use
- In the sidekick click on "Columns"
- Drag "Columns" onto page
- Double click, or right-click to edit
- Enter number of columns in the Columns field. You can't have more than six columns
- Under "Units" select whether you want to use px (pixels) or % (percentages). It doesn't matter which one you choose, but be consistent ie. only px or only %
- Under Column Width enter how wide you want each column to be
- Click OK
- Populate the columns with components by dragging components from the sidekick and dropping them into the column