You are now in the main content area
Event list component
The Events List Component is used to gather a number of events throughout Ryerson to display as a list.
How to use
- In the sidekick click on "Events List"
- Drag "Events List" onto page
- Double click, or right-click to edit
- Optional: The Display tab is already pre-populated with a "List Title," feel free to keep it or delete it. You can check or uncheck the items listed in this tab, depending on what you want displayed
- Click on the Content Configuration tab
- Click on Add Item
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Search for and click on the folder that contains the events that you want to display
- Optional: Change the Limit, Results per Page, and Offset. You can also add tags to filter the results
- Click OK