You are now in the main content area
The List component allows you to display a list of pages.
How to use
- In the sidekick click on "Page List"
- Drag "Page List" onto page
- Double click, or right-click to edit
- Under the "Display" tab decide how you would like the list to be displayed - List or List with Thumbnail
- Click on the "Content Configuration" tab
- Next to "Paths" click "Add Item" > click the magnifying glass > search for the folder containing the pages that you want displayed in the list
- Limit - decide how many items you want to display
- Order by - decide how you want the items to be sorted
- Results per Page - can be left blank to display all results or you can set a number
- Optional: Add tags under "Additional Parameters"
- Click OK