You are now in the main content area
Social Media Component
The Social Media Links component has preset icons to help you easily add social media icons to your site.
How to use
- In the sidekick click on "Social Media Links"
- Drag "Social Media Links" onto page
- Double click, or right-click to edit
- Optional: Add a title
- Next to "Display Type" decide whether you want the icons to display horizontally or vertically
- Next to "Alignment" decide if you want the icons to display left, right, or centre
- Next to "Display Labels" check the box if you want the label (ie. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to display under the icon
- Next to "Display Type" select either Default (for coloured icons), Light Flat (for white icons), or Dark Flat (for dark icons)
- Click the "Links" tab
- Enter the links of your social media profiles
- Click OK