About Digital Publishing
Digital Publishing (DPU) is a client services unit of Computing and Communications Services (CCS) . Digital Publishing provides digital services and web support to university stakeholders.
The Digital Publishing team maintains the AEM/CQ web development environments and makes regular enhancements to meet the evolving needs of the University's faculties, schools and departments.
The Digital Publishing team’s responsibilities include:
- Management, enhancement and maintenance of the university-wide web Content Management System (WCMS), AEM (formerly CQ).
- AEM training, documentation and support services for over 1000 CMS editors
- Web design and development services
- Technical maintenance of Google Analytics and the internal Google Search engine for ryerson.ca
- Development and implementation of accessibility features (AODA-compliant) within the WCMS
- Facilitating and guiding the creation of new websites
- Set standards for and direct the development of the University's Web content management system (WCMS).