You are now in the main content area
Wellness for Individuals
Tips & Tricks
- Maintain your daily routines (as much as possible)
- Get dressed
- Structure your day as if you were going into the office
- Set up a dedicated workspace
- Use a great playlist to boost your mood and productivity
- Take short breaks often
- Set an end time for your day and stick to it
- Get outside and/or do some physical activity
- Be realistic when managing expectations for yourself
- Find a work buddy to hold yourself accountable to
- Make sure you have the right tools and tech to work efficiently
- Disinfect your workplace
Fun Ways to Boost Morale
- Exercise - There are a variety of online options from Instagram live to apps to stay active while you're social distancing.
- Baking - Use some of your extra time to try out some new recipes, it's a great distraction.
- Sleep - Since you'll already be at home, take advantage of being able to get a few extra hours of sleep.
- Virtual Museums - Many museums around the world offer virtual tours, including the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, external link, the National Gallery of Art, external link and the Guggenheim Museum, external link. Check out Google Arts & Cultures, external link for other place to explore.
Wellbeing, opens in new window - Ryerson