Startup School Side Hustles & Startups -- Is Entrepreneurship For You?
- March 04, 2021
- 6:00 PM EST - 9:00 PM EST
- Open To
- Ryerson community
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to run your own business?
Maybe you have an idea based on your passion and skills - or it’s come about because of the circumstances you find yourself in during these unusual times - but you just haven’t found the confidence or taken action to put it into practice yet?
Join us at this interactive, informal session to explore the benefits and connect with the personal qualities of being a successful entrepreneur, network with other like-minded people, and find out once and for all if this could be for you.
- Explore what it takes to start up and run a successful business
- Understand the benefits and challenges, and personal qualities required, drawing on your own strengths, talents, and experiences
- Build confidence, clarity, motivation and resilience to help you to be successful
- Benefit from the opportunity to network, including breakout rooms with smaller groups, and experience a boost from amazing support from other participants
Led by Dr. Sean Wise. Dr. Sean Wise specializes in helping emerging and high growth potential organizations jump on the trajectory and turn a profit.