Note: The exact location of equipment inside the podium varies between classrooms.
Full Presentation Technology classrooms are designed for multimedia presentations. These rooms feature a podium with multimedia equipment stored inside, and a ceiling mounted data/video projector. All the equipment in the room, including the room lights, can be controlled using a touch screen on the podium.
Full PT Classroom Equipment List
- Touch screen control panel
- PC Computer (Requires Lab Account)
- Network and Internet Access
- Wireless Mouse
- USB inputs on the top of the podium
- Document Camera
- Podium Microphone
- Wireless Clip-on Microphone
- Auxiliary video inputs
- Laptop computer input
- A ceiling mounted data/video projector
- Sound system
- Motorized projection screen
- Automatic Lighting Control
- Dual Projectors in ARC 108, ENG LG11, LG14, RBB 1-147, 1-149, 2-147, 2-148, 2-149, 2-154, 2-166, 3-150, 3-176
Note: Microphones are installed depending on the size of the classroom.