You are now in the main content area
You will only see the course and organization shells:
- where you currently have the Instructor role.
- where the term has not ended (for courses) or the shell has not expired (for organizations)
- during the first term in a two-term course shell (please contact us if you need to manage your shell during the second term)
- that are not running through Distance Education (as these are managed by the DE team)
- Go to external,my.ryerson.ca and sign in using your my.ryerson username and password.
- Find the section called Self Service, and click on the link Courses and Organizations.
- Once in the Courses and Organizations section, click Request and Manage Shell. The shell request options will appear on the screen.
- Click the option to Manage My Course and Organization Shells.
- Search for and/or select a course from the list - once it has been selected, you will see a number of options listed below, under 'Select an Action'.
- Select the action you would like to perform.
The following instruction documents will walk you through each 'action' type. Please note that you will only see the actions that are available for the course shell you have selected.