The Ted Rogers School of Management is housed in a 210, 000 square-foot building with floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook a courtyard with an urban garden in the interior of the building. Providing the perfect backdrop for learning, the courtyard allows for natural light to flood all three floors at all hours of the day. All exterior classrooms and faculty offices overlook Yonge-Dundas Square and Toronto’s dynamic downtown core.
The design of the Ted Rogers School of Management building mirrors the diverse management programs offered, and the various teaching styles and technology provide a rigorous, relevant and innovative learning environment.
Features include:500-seat auditorium
- 135 and 200-seat classrooms
- Tiered classrooms and case rooms
- Research labs and advanced technological computer labs
- 50 and 100-seat workrooms
- 11 total breakout rooms (nine available to all and two exclusive to the MBA degree)
- Club/association offices
- Study spaces that overlook the centre courtyard
- Accessible bathrooms on each floor that are not gender-specific – the Ted Rogers School of Management is the only building on campus to offer these
- 227 access points on ceilings all over the Ted Rogers School of Management, which has made the building’s Wi-Fi faster and more reliable
- All catering is done in-house for events on the Ted Rogers School of Management campus
- RU Dining, which operates out of the Cara Commons, is a student-run dining room serving lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the semester
Throughout the year, particularly May to August, many meeting rooms and spaces also become available for corporate or associate group rental.