How to Apply
Before you apply, make sure the program is still accepting applications and view the guaranteed consideration dates.
Note: To ensure you access the most current and up-to-date forms and documents, please clear your cache.
Online Application Form: Visit Application Forms for details on which form to use.
Supplementary Forms: All applicants who are not currently attending an Ontario secondary school in a daytime program of study are required to submit a Supplementary Form - visit Application Forms for details. Applications for admission will not be reviewed until the completed Supplementary Form is received by Undergraduate Admissions and Recruitment.
Alternate Program Choices: Applicants wishing to be considered for more than one program at Ryerson must include all program choices on the applicable OUAC Application Form. By doing this, students are automatically considered equally for each individual program
Note: For applicants who have applied to Ryerson in a previous academic year: If the name on the application has changed in any way, proof of this name change (i.e. marriage certificate, notarized statement or other legal document) must be provided.
Once you have received an email acknowledgement of your application from Ryerson, you should begin the process of submitting your transcripts and supporting documents, as applicable.
What documents do I need to submit?
- Academic Transcripts
- Supplementary Form
- Supporting Documents
- Non-Academic Requirements
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
Please visit the Document Submission page to determine what documents you are required to submit and how to submit them.
- Visit After I Have Applied to review your next steps and responsibilities.
- Please be sure to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list and check your spam folder to ensure you do not miss critical communications from us.
- Login to your applicant portal to view letters/documents issued to you by Undergraduate Admissions and to track your application.
- As an applicant you have access to "My Application Status and Documents" until September 8, 2017, after which time your Choose>Ryerson applicant portal account will be deactivated. You are advised to print and/or save copies of any letters you wish to keep for your own records prior to September 7, 2017.
Ryerson reserves the right to terminate the application process without notice and to amend information presented as necessary at any time. In particular, Ryerson reserves the right to withdraw or change academic program offerings and admission requirements at any time. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy on this site, in the event of a discrepancy, Ryerson's current Undergraduate Calendar(s) is the official reference document.
Follow undergraduate admissions to get the latest updates.