About the Campaign
Ryerson is committed to contributing and engaging with our broader community. Each fall we mobilize our community and rally support for Ryerson’s United Way campaign, and every year Ryerson staff, faculty and students showcase their tireless commitment to giving back. Now we’re asking again for your support because we know that great things happen when the Ryerson community collaborates.
United Way strengthens whole communities by addressing the root causes of harmful social conditions. And it is because of the generosity of donors like you that United Way has been able to change so many lives. But there’s still work to be done. Many more people throughout our city are struggling and they’re counting on your support to get back on their feet.
The support from Ryerson fuels United Way’s work to strengthen neighborhoods across our region so we can all engage in a healthy, vibrant and thriving community.
United Way Committee
- Yasmin Abulatifeh, University Relations
- Tony Conte, Administration and Finance
- Monika Dacosta, Human Resources
- Suzanne Fenerty, Athletics
- Shira Gellman, University Advancement
- Jessica Griffiths, Ted Rogers School of Management
- Jennifer Grass, University Relations
- Katherine Greflund, University Relations
- Mariam Hashemi, Faculty of Arts
- Janet Hercz, Faculities Management and Development
- Jennifer Mactavish, Yeates School of Graduate Studies
- Glenda Mallon, Office of the General Counsel and Board Secretariat
- Beverly (Terry) Marks, University Advancement
- Colleen Mellor, University Relations
- Troy Murray, Student Affairs
- Lianne Newman, Faculty of Communication & Design
- Natasha Ramnath, University Relations
- Natalie Roach, Human Resources
- Anthony Siu, Ted Rogers School of Management