Search Available Career Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in working at Ryerson University.
In order to view available job postings, please confirm if you currently have an employment relationship with Ryerson University:
You are an internal candidate if:
- You are currently employed at Ryerson in any capacity.
- You have been a member of CUPE 3904, Units 1 and 2 in the past 2 years.
Tips for using the hiring system
- This includes dashes, accents, asterisks, slashes and underscores. To indicate a new word or name, use a capital letter.
- It’s also recommended to use a descriptive filename that includes your last name and the position to which you are applying. If you are applying for a contract lecturer job, include the term/semester in the file name.
- Examples of incorrect file name:
- Examples of correct file name:
- Set-up a “Job Search Agent” to receive a daily email list of jobs that meet your search criteria. Create up to five job search agents and receive a separate email with results from each search.
- Two ways to refine your notifications:
- By keyword: Search keywords to identify specific types of jobs in the search field. If you’re satisfied with the results of your search, select “Save search.”
- By navigation selection: Select your desired categories in the left-hand navigation (i.e. Staff; OPSEU). Select “Save search.”
- The system will prompt you to enter a descriptive name for your search.
- Click the “Notify me when new jobs meet my criteria option to have the system email you the search results daily.”
- You’ll receive an email daily at 9 p.m.to notify you of vacancies posted each day that match your search criteria.
- Chrome - 69.x
- Firefox - 62 and ESR 60
- Internet explorer - 11.x, compatibility off
- Please note that IE9 and IE10 are not supported.
- Safari - 11.x
- Edge - 11.x
If you receive an error page when trying to login, please try clearing your cache and cookies.
Support content for searching for, applying to and tracking job opportunities in Ryerson’s application system
Complete the Careers Tutorial
These sessions cover a range of topics from creating an applicant account, uploading a resume, to creating job search agents and applying for positions. To get started, select your role below:
Applicants with an active Ryerson employee ID who want to apply for full time or term positions, contract lecturer, teaching assistant, graduate assistant, lab assistant, invigilator and continuing education instructor positions through eHR self-service.
Candidates (not currently employed at Ryerson) who want to apply for full time or term positions, contract lecturer, teaching assistant, graduate assistant, lab assistant, invigilator and continuing education instructor positions through the careers website.
Download the printable version
All of the information covered in the recruiting tutorials can be found in these PDF user guides:
Quick guide for external applicants on how to create an account and apply without selecting a job.
Quick guide for applying to job postings.
Quick guide explaining menus in the careers account.
Quick guide for accepting a job offer.
Review frequently asked questions related to self-service recruiting.