Search Available Career Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in working at Ryerson University.
In order to view available job postings, please confirm if you currently have an employment relationship with Ryerson University:
Top three tips for using the hiring system
- Submit your resume and cover letter as a single document.
- The application system will request that you attach your resume and will only accept a single document. It’s important to include a cover letter as part of your application package. Be sure to combine both your cover letter and resume into one document.
- Use the search function to filter positions by keywords including employee group.
- To help narrow your search, type keywords (i.e. marketing, information technology) into the “Search” field.
- Internal applicants may be interested in searching by employee group. Entering union types in the search field will yield narrowed results.
- Tip: To view management and confidential positions, enter MAC into the search field. To view positions within the OPSEU bargaining unit, enter OPSEU into the search field.
- Sign up for job notifications using a “Job Search Agent”.
- Set-up a “Job Search Agent” to receive a daily email list of jobs that meet your search criteria. Create up to five job search agents and receive a separate email with results from each search.
- Start by searching the keyword to identify specific types of jobs in the search field.
- If you’re satisfied with the results of your search, select “Save search.”
- The system will prompt you to enter in a descriptive name for your search.
- Click the “Notify me when new jobs meet my criteria" option to have the system email you the search results daily.
- You’ll receive an email daily at 9 p.m. to notify you of vacancies posted each day that match your search criteria.
Support content for searching for, applying to and tracking job opportunities in Ryerson’s application system
Complete the Careers Tutorial
These sessions cover a range of topics from creating an applicant account, uploading a resume, to creating job search agents and applying for positions. To get started, select your role below:
Applicants with an active RyersonID who want to apply for full time or term positions, contract lecturer, teaching assistant, graduate assistant, lab assistant, invigilator and continuing education instructor positions through eHR self-service.
Candidates (not currently employed at Ryerson) who want to apply for full time or term positions, contract lecturer, teaching assistant, graduate assistant, lab assistant, invigilator and continuing education instructor positions through the careers website.
Download the printable version
All of the information covered in the recruiting tutorials can be found in these PDF user guides:
Quick guide for external applicants on how to create an account and apply without selecting a job.
Quick guide for applying to job postings.
Quick guide explaining menus in the careers account.
Quick guide for accepting a job offer.
Review frequently asked questions related to self-service recruiting.