We look forward to bringing you curated programming throughout the remainder of the school year.
Thriving and Learning in a Virtual World
Thursday, May 27
10 - 11 a.m. EST
The ThriveRU Initiative in Student Affairs provides students with skills training and resources in the five factor model of resilience (mindfulness, gratitude, optimism, self-compassion, and grit). Join Dr. Diana Brecher, Scholar-in Residence, Positive Psychology to learn how Ryerson supports well-being and helps students cultivate happiness, specifically in transitioning to virtual learning.
Indigenous Scientist Chats
Saturday, April 3
Saturday, April 10
Saturday, April 17
1 - 2 p.m.
Join us for a webinar series highlighting Indigenous professionals in STEM fields! This series was created for high school students and the general public with a focus on Indigenous learners, but all are welcome to join.
Saturday, May 8
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Ryerson’s Science Rendezvous 2021 offers virtual science activities and demonstrations to interact with from home. Ryerson scientists and invited external guests have lined up an array of interactive activities, such as using medical imaging technologies to diagnose disease, podcasts from science innovators, French language games about ecology, and more!
We’ve outlined further information and advice you can provide your students, whether they are current applicants or thinking about applying to Ryerson University in the future.
Ryerson is pleased to recognize the academic achievements of our students. We offer both generous entrance scholarships and prestigious industry sponsored awards. Once students have applied, they will have access to our online awards and scholarships platform, AwardSpring, which makes it easy to search for and apply for scholarships and awards.
Ryerson Aboriginal Student Services (also known by its acronym RASS) provides a culturally supportive environment to promote academic excellence and serves as a place to balance academic learning with traditional teachings and culture. Visit the RASS website to learn more about the supports provided to students that choose to self-identify.
Fill out the Admissions Handbook Request Form if you wish to receive an order of admissions handbooks to your school. Please note that we only ship to Canadian addresses.
We would be pleased to schedule a visit with you and your students!
- Schedule a virtual school visit for you and your students to learn more about Ryerson
- Book a Grade 10 or 11 careers class session on pathways to post-secondary education
- Request a mock lecture of specialized sessions for your students
- Book a Guided Virtual Campus Tour for your class lead by a current Ryerson student
- Are your students curious when they will hear back? See our Admissions Decisions Release Dates for more information
- A reminder that the deadline to apply to Ryerson for guaranteed consideration for fall 2021 is Monday, February 1, 2021
- Also note that the deadline to apply to some of our prestigious scholarships, such as the President’s Entrance Scholarship, is due on Monday, March 1, 2021
- Ontario Universities’ Information (OUI), external link, opens in new window
- Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC), external link, opens in new window
- Ontario Universities' Fair (OUF), external link, opens in new window
- Ontario University Registrars' Association (OURA), external link, opens in new window
- Council of Ontario Universities (COU), external link, opens in new window
- Ontario School Counsellors Association (OSCA), external link, opens in new window
National Recruitment Contacts
General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soeun Outh, Assistant Director, Student Recruitment
416-979-5000 Ext. 544561 | email@example.com
If you are an international counsellor, please visit the Information for International Counsellors web page.