Top 5 Alumni Live Webinar Series
Friday, June 19 onwards
1-1:30 p.m. on scheduled dates
You can learn a lot in 30 minutes. Top 5 is a live webinar series for Ryerson’s alumni and you, our teacher and guidance counsellor friends.
These sessions provide succinct and practical information on a variety of issues, from personal finance to staying healthy during these challenging times.
Check out Ryerson Alumni's website for details on past Top 5 sessions, and to register for upcoming sessions.
Virtual Teacher and Guidance Counsellor Events
Thursday, August 13
Over the summer, join us online to hear from Ryerson community members delivering content across a range of topics. Tune in for mock-lectures, professional development opportunities and more!
On August 13th, tune in for a teacher and guidance professional development session featuring the following Ryerson experts:
- Dr. Lynda McCarthy: From Silent Spring to The Lorax: Water, education, and using answers from the past to find solutions for the future
- Tutorial on hosting a Zoom event: Ryerson’s Student Recruitment team will share their experience and highlight key takeaways for hosting successful Zoom events
Teacher and Counsellor Resources
We’ve outlined further information and advice you can provide your students, whether they are current applicants or thinking about applying to Ryerson University in the future.
Ryerson is pleased to recognize the academic achievements of our students. We offer both generous entrance scholarships and prestigious industry sponsored awards. Once students have applied, they will have access to our online awards and scholarships platform, AwardSpring, which makes it easy to search for and apply for scholarships and awards.
Academic Accommodation Support
Ryerson University’s Academic Accommodation Support office works confidentially and directly with incoming and returning students who live with both temporary and permanent disabilities that impact their academic functioning.
Get Ryerson Ready offers enhanced summer transition programming for all incoming students to ensure students are feeling Ryerson ready to be successful in first year.
Housing and Residence Life
Ryerson has three on-campus residence buildings and one partnered building, including more than 900 new residence spaces added in 2018 and 2019. Living on campus enables students to immerse themselves in the Ryerson experience, while being supported by dedicated professionals and student leaders.
- Ontario Universities’ Information (OUI) - A Guide to Ontario Universities, external link, opens in new window
- Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC), external link, opens in new window
- Ontario Universities' Fair (OUF), external link, opens in new window
- Ontario University Registrars' Association (OURA), external link, opens in new window
- Council of Ontario Universities (COU), external link, opens in new window
- Ontario School Counsellors Association (OSCA), external link, opens in new window
Scheduling a Visit
We would be pleased to schedule a visit with you and your students!
- Schedule an in-person or virtual Ryerson Information Session for you and your students
- Book a Grade 10 Career Class session on pathways to post-secondary education
- Register your class to attend a mock lecture or specialized session
- Book a Guided Virtual Campus Tour for your class with a current Ryerson student
National Recruitment Contacts
General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soeun Outh, Assistant Director, Student Recruitment
416-979-5000 Ext. 544561 | email@example.com