You are now in the main content area
Visits and Tours
We're here to help you learn more about Ryerson and everything the university can offer. There are many in-person and online opportunities to connect with us.
- Join us for an RU Live. These online information sessions involve professors, faculty, students and admissions representatives.
- Register for a Campus Tour. Our university is located in Toronto's exciting urban core.
- Check out our Canadian Visit and International Visit schedules. See when we'll be at your high school or in your city.
- Book a Virtual School Visit. Engage with Ryerson representatives online and in real-time.
- Try our Virtual Tour. Explore our campus from the comfort of your own home.
We can't wait to meet you!
Ryerson Open House
Saturday, November 9, 2019
This is an event you won't want to miss! Visit Ryerson's distinctly urban campus for the chance to tour our campus and facilities, chat with professors, current students, and more. See for yourself what makes Ryerson Canada's leading university for innovation and career relevant learning.
Register for Ryerson Open House
Agenda coming soon!
School of Performance Open House
Friday, November 22, 2019
This is your chance to see behind the scenes at Ryerson's School of Performance! Over the course of the day, you will have a chance to interact with Performance faculty, staff and students, get a sneak peek at student spaces and get to watch an original live show put on by current Ryerson Performance Students.
Register for School of Performance Open House
Agenda for School of Performance Open House
Watch our virtual tour from the comfort of your own home.
Visit our university, located in Toronto's exciting urban core.
These online information sessions involve professors, faculty, students and admissions representatives.
See when we'll be at a high school in your Canadian city.
Check out where our recruitment team will stop on their global tour.
Book a virtual school visit, at any time of year.
Ryerson Law offers a variety of events for prospective students and members of the legal community.
Graduate program info sessions typically include tours, presentations, examples of graduate research projects and opportunities to meet with faculty and current graduate students.
Learn more about part-time studies offered at the Chang School of Continuing Education.
Follow undergraduate admissions to get the latest updates.