Hazards at Work
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) is focused on the safety of students, faculty and staff. We are proud to provide resources, training and guidelines that support innovation throughout the university to keep you safe from potential hazards. This section provides users with:
- information on the importance of workplace inspections and the role they play in preventing incidents, accidents, injuries and illnesses;
- training opportunities and site-specific procedures that empower users to practice safety and be in compliance with legislation;
- university policies and procedures, regulatory requirements and mandatory standards as they pertain to environmental health and safety in specific situations like working at heights, while transporting dangerous goods or when refusing unsafe work;
- safety tips, resources and best practices on standard operating procedures, including equipment and machine safety, working alone and more; and
- ways to get support from EHS.
Visit these sections for more information on: