2015 MAC Conference
WHAT:2015 MAC Conference
DATE:May 12 2015
TIME:8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
WHERE:Mattamy Athletic Centre, Coca Cola Court
By attending you’ll be able to:
- enhance relationships through networking with peers and colleagues from across campus;
- listen to experts on the topics of risk taking, tackling conflict and intrapreneurship;
- exchange best practices and learn new tips, techniques and technologies;
- share a complimentary lunch prepared by Ryerson Eats.
|8:30 - 9 a.m.||Registration, refreshments and networking|
|9 - 9:10 a.m.||Opening by Christina Sass-Kortsak, assistant vice-president, human resources|
|9:10 - 9:30 a.m.||Remarks from President and Vice-Chancellor Sheldon Levy|
|9:30 - 9:45 a.m.||Remarks from Mohamed Lachemi, provost and vice-president academic|
|9:45 - 10 a.m.||Networking activity - "So you think you know MAC?"|
|10 - 10:30 a.m.||Break and networking|
|10:30 - 11:30 a.m.||Concurrent sessions (choose one):
|11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||Lunch buffet|
|12:15 - 12:30 p.m.||Remarks from Janice Winton, vice-president, administration & finance and chief financial officer|
|12:30 - 1:30 p.m.||Keynote presented by Ivan Joseph, director of athletics - The skill of self-confidence|
Register by visiting macatmac.eventbrite.com
Please RSVP if you are planning to attend and indicate which concurrent breakout session you will be attending. Also, please let us know if we need to make any accessibility accommodations or dietary accommodations for the lunch to ensure your inclusion in this event.
Join the conversation on Twitter
Use our hashtag #MACatMAC to let us know you're attending and live-tweet with us at the event!
Contribute to the networking activity!
We're organizing an activity to help MAC employees get to know one another better and we need your help!
Send us a trivia question or a photo (don't forget to include the answer!) that represents the work or activities that take place in your department. At the conference, participants will try to guess the answers. The trickier the better!
Here are a few examples to get you thinking:
- How many grades did Student Records process in the fall 2014 term?
- Who is Ryerson's current chancellor?
- Check out this photo taken on campus. Where is this sculpture located and what does it represent?
Submit your ideas before April 24, 2015 to Kate Womby at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “So you think you know MAC? trivia submission”.