Enhance Your Degree
Optional Specialization in Management Sciences (OS MS)
- For students interested in exploring the business/management side of science
- Courses cover four major areas of management science
- Explore the specialized course load
Optional Co-op Program
- Adds one extra year to regular program
- Up to 20 months’ paid work experience
- Placements aren’t guaranteed, but our Co-op office assists. Find out how co-op works.
- Non-credit course, but included in transcript
- Explore more undergraduate research opportunities
In addition to the fourth-year undergraduate thesis, you may qualify to assist with research. Paid and volunteer positions may be offered through professors’ labs and off-campus internships. Find out how undergraduate research works.
Continue your degree and experience culture in a foreign country. The Global Science Citizen program lets you study or conduct research abroad for a term or full year. Check out the exchange program.