You are now in the main content area
Content 7 Client Install for Windows
Software Requirements: Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
Complete the following steps to install Content 7 Client:
1. From the CCS website find Content 7 for Windows and Download.
2. At the Connect to ai-apps.ryerson.ca screen, type in your my.ryerson username and password. Click Log in.
3. At the File Download screen, click on the Save button to save the exe file containing the installation software. Save this file to a location of your choice where you can easily find it again such as your desktop or your Local Disk (C:).
1. Locate the ClientSetup_1585.exe file that was downloaded.
2. Right click on the ClientSetup_1585.exe file and click on Run as administrator.
3. At the Perceptive Content Desktop Client – InstallShield Wizard screen, click OK.
4. To install the required package(s), click Install. There may be one or more packages to install.
5. At the Welcome to the Installation Wizard for Perceptive Content Desktop Client screen
click Next >.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the License Agreement screen. Select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next >.
7. In the Custom Setup window, click the dropdown arrow next to Image Now Printer and select This feature will be installed on local hard drive. Click Next >.
8. In the Default Connection Profile window, enter the following information and click Next >:
Profile name: Production
Server name: 10.123.14.14
Port number: 6000
9. At the Deployment Server screen, leave the URL blank and click Next >.
10. On the Perceptive Content Shortcuts window, select your desired shortcuts and click Next >.
11. From the Ready to Install the Program window, click Install.
12. When you see the Installation Wizard Completed window, click Finish.
13. Now that the installation is complete, you will be able to log in to Content 7.
(Note: VPN may be required to use this client)