Use LinkedIn Learning in your course
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning (previously known as Lynda.com) is a premier online learning company that produces high-quality video tutorials led by industry experts on a range of topics. Use these tutorials to update and expand your technology, creative and business skills. You can take entire tutorials or choose individual sections to learn specific skills.
What are the benefits to using LinkedIn Learning in your course?
- Integrated with D2L Brightspace to provide seamless access
- Available for all Ryerson students, instructors and staff
- Link to collections of tutorials created and curated by industry professionals - or make your own course-specific collection
- Certificates of completion of LinkedIn Learning courses can be shared to your LinkedIn account
You cannot track students' completion progress for LinkedIn Learning activities.
To add a LinkedIn Learning resource to your D2L Brightspace shell, you will need:
- the URL (web address) of the LinkedIn Learning video or course you want to reference in your course shell
- a content module in the D2L Brightspace Content tool in your course shell
You may choose to add a different LinkedIn Learning video to each weekly module of your course shell - it's up to you how to organize it!