Data Science Laboratory welcomes students from a broad range of disciplines who are fascinated with the possibilities of turning big and complex data to knowledge. Information for the prospective graduate students can be found in the Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Graduate Program admission or Computer Science Graduate Program admission. For more information about other training programs contact Professor Ayse Bener.
- Certificate Program in Data Analytics, Big Data, and Predictive Analytics, opens in new window
- Masters Degree in Data Science , opens in new window
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Graduate Program admission
- Computer Science Graduate Program admission
- Data Science Bootcamp
- Big Data for Quants Boot Camp, external link, opens in new window
Canada's Big Data Consortium
In 2014, Ryerson University launched Canada’s Big Data Consortium to bring industry, government, and academia together to collaborate on key issues related to Big Data and Analytics.
For its inaugural project, the Consortium led the first national, multi-sector study on PDF fileCanada’s Big Data and Analytics Talent Gap. Our objectives were to better understand the breadth and depth of the talent gap, as well as to develop strategies to help close the gap so that Canada can continue to innovate, compete, and grow its economy.