Online Event Registration & Payment Setup
If you’re hosting an event on campus, Financial Services can help you set up an online system to facilitate event registration and payment. Offering an online registration and payment option can help you:
- increase attendance due to ease of signup
- simplify the registration and payment process for your department
- reduce the event planner's workload
Every online registration and payment system setup includes the following services:
- a custom-built registration page with Ryerson or event-specific branding
- online payment processing capabilities
- standard reports for registration statistics
Add-on services are also available, each for an additional fee, including:
- email marketing for your event
- attendee name badges
- customized reports
- online feedback surveys following the event
While Financial Services does not have a setup cost, fees are charged by the payment system and credit card vendors:
- transaction and card processing fee: $3.35 per transaction
- payment processing fee: 1.79 per cent of the credit card charge
The online event registration and payment system is available to all Ryerson departments with a cost centre to deposit revenue. We recommend contacting Financial Services as soon as you begin event planning to ensure your page is available by the time registration opens.
Our department will work with you to complete an google formEvent Registration Payment Setup Form, external link outlining your event details during a planning meeting. You’re welcome to get started with the form prior to meeting with us.
If you have questions about creating an online event registration and payment page or the additional services included in a setup package, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact business systems analysts Mike Niziolomski or Heng Lee at 416-979-5000, ext. 554109 or ext. 553106, respectively.