Petty Cash Reimbursement
The Faculty and Staff Cash Office reimburses Ryerson employees for out-of-pocket expenses of up to $100 per cost centre, per day, according to the Petty Cash Funds Policy.
For help and resources related to your department’s petty cash fund, visit the Petty Cash Setup & Operations page.
Submitting for reimbursements less than $100
To submit for reimbursement, please complete a PDF filePetty Cash Reimbursement Form and:
- Attach original receipts to the front and back of the printed form;
- Additional receipts should be taped to a piece of paper and attached to the form for ease of scanning into our system;
- If receipts contain personal information such as credit card numbers, addresses or phone numbers, you may conceal them with a marker before submission;
- If the original receipts are not available, please include a PDF fileSupplemental Receipt Form with your Petty Cash Reimbursement Form.
- Have the form signed by an authorization authority who is at least one level up from you.
Completed forms can be brought to the Faculty and Staff Cash Office at 350 Victoria Street, Podium (POD) 66. Service counter hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Once submitted, all petty cash forms and receipts are scanned and attached to the Cash Receipt batches, which you can access in the general ledger on the Ryerson University Financial Information System (RUFIS or Oracle), opens in new window.
Submitting for reimbursements more than $100
To request a reimbursement for more than $100, follow the process for submitting a reimbursement request on the Faculty & Staff Reimbursement page.