Recreation and Athletic Centre (RAC)
The Recreation and Athletic Centre (RAC) serves as the central hub for all things wellness, recreation and sport at Ryerson University.
- 50' x 80' fitness centre with free weights and weight machines
- Cardio room with more than 35 machines
- A 3-lane, 160-yard banked indoor running track
- 3 sprung hardwood floor dance studios
- 4 international squash courts
- 4 sprung hardwood floor gymnasiums
- A 25-yard pool
- Spacious women's and men's changerooms each with saunas
The RAC is located at 50 Gould St, Toronto, Ontario, M5B 2K3.
Situated in the heart of Ryerson’s campus, the RAC is located underneath the Kerr Hall Quad. Enter through the 40 or 50 Gould Street arch, which is one block north of Dundas St and one block west of Church St. The closest subway station is Dundas Station.
Monday to Friday 6:30am - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday 9:30am - 6:00pm
Winter Break Hours
The RAC is closed from 4:00pm on December 20, 2019, and reopens 6:30am January 6, 2020.
If you have a service request or notice something in our facilities that needs maintenance/ repair or our attention, please contact us.
RAC Facilities : firstname.lastname@example.org
MAC Facilities : email@example.com
This helps us track areas for improvement as well as keep our buildings in optimum condition.