Recreation and Athletic Centre (RAC)
The Recreation and Athletic Centre (RAC) serves as the central hub for all things wellness, recreation and sport at Ryerson University.
- 50' x 80' fitness centre with free weights and weight machines
- Cardio room with more than 35 machines
- A 3-lane, 145 m indoor track
- 2 sprung hardwood floor studios
- 2 squash courts
- 2 sprung hardwood floor gyms
- A 25-yard pool
- Women’s and men’s change rooms with sauna
- Single-occupancy, universal and accessible washrooms
The Recreation and Athletic Centre (RAC) is located at 50 Gould Street. Toronto, Ontario. M5B 1X8.
The Accessible Entrance to the RAC is located at 379 Victoria Street. Toronto, Ontario. M5B 2K3.
Passenger lift is available, for information on building Accessibility please visit the Inclusive & Accessible Change Space page.
Monday to Friday 6:30am - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday 9:30am - 6:00pm
Women’s Only Hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:30am - 11:00am
Tuesday, Thursday 2:00pm - 3:30pm
If you have a service request or notice something in our facilities that needs maintenance/ repair or our attention, please contact us.
RAC Facilities : firstname.lastname@example.org
MAC Facilities : email@example.com
This helps us track areas for improvement as well as keep our buildings in optimum condition.