These programs select students on the basis of academic achievement/grades only. Additional non-academic requirements are not required for admission consideration.
Child and Youth Care (BA) (Full Time: Four Year)
Early Childhood Studies (BA) (Full Time: Four Year)
- English and History (BA (Hons))
- English and Philosophy (BA (Hons))
- History and English (BA (Hons))
- History and Philosophy (BA (Hons))
- Philosophy and History (BA (Hons))
- Philosophy and English (BA (Hons))
The programs listed below select students on the basis of grades plus non-academic requirements such as auditions, interviews, portfolios, essays, etc. If distance does not permit travel to Ryerson, selection methods may include telephone interviews, mail-in questionnaires and/or essays. Academic Programs not listed below are Grades-Only programs and select students on the basis of academic achievement only.
Social Work (BSW) (advanced standing only)