Meet a Canadian Ryerson Student
Choose a date and time to connect with current students for a personalized campus connection. This opportunity will be tailored to how you would like to connect, and what content you would like to talk about. Our Student Ambassadors will come prepared to provide a brief tour, answer your questions, talk about classroom and lab spaces, the best study spots, and anything related to the student experience.
Go through the prompts in our booking platform and let us know which areas you would like covered along with how you would like to connect: phone, live chat or video call.
Important: Student Ambassadors are not admissions experts and cannot answer questions regarding application statuses or the admissions process. The students listed below are in their undergraduate studies and cannot answer graduate program questions.
Book your meeting!
Attendees can book in 30 minute increments.
Not sure what can be covered?
Here are some prompts to help you get started!
- I’m looking to transfer to Ryerson, how do I know that Ryerson is the best for me?
- I’ve been accepted to the Hospitality and Tourism program at Ryerson, where is the building where I’ll have my classes?
- What student supports are available for students?
- I’ve been considering living in residence, but want to know what it’s like, could you tell me more about the fees?
- Could I have more information on Indigenous Student Community support on campus?
- How has COVID-19 impacted your classes and student life?