Business Technology Management
Your future career
- Business Analyst
- Systems Architect
- ICT Product & Service
- Sales Project Leader/Manager
- eBusiness Analyst
- Information Systems Consultant
- Telecommunications Analyst
- Systems Integrator
- Database Analyst/Administrator
- User Support Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Business & ICT Educator/Trainer
Requirements for Full-Time, Four-Year and Part-Time, First-Year Entry Programs
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent with a minimum of six Grade 12 U or M courses including the following program specific requirements.
Typically, a minimum overall average of 70% establishes eligibility for admission consideration; subject to competition individual programs may require higher prerequisite grades and/or higher overall averages:
- English/anglais (ENG4U/EAE4U preferred)
- Mathematics (one of Calculus and Vectors [MCV4U], Advanced Functions [MHF4U] or Mathematics of Data Management [MDM4U])
- MCV4U is the preferred mathematics course
- Note: the minimum grade(s) required in the subject prerequisites (normally in the 65-70% range) will be determined subject to competition.
Academic admission requirements for all other applicants are available at:
"My experience as a BTM co-op student has changed my life and career in ways I couldn’t have imagined. Having completed five work terms, all in different industries, I was able to further develop the skills I learned at TRSM and apply them to the workplace. Working at the Ministry of Transportation, RBC, Deloitte, and Rogers, I got 20 months of real-world experience and a job offer post-graduation."