You are now in the main content area
Student Diversity Self ID
Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Five Reasons to Complete the Student Diversity Self-ID
- It’s easy - it takes about two minutes to complete.
- It’s confidential - only a few people will have access to your information for reporting purposes. Some student service centres may also have access to the information with your permission.
- It will help us see who’s here and who isn’t, at the University and in specific faculties and programs.
- It will help improve access to the University and the educational experience of all students.
- Only aggregate data will be reported - your responses will be combined with other students’ information for reports.