You are now in the main content area
Ryerson Community Services Society
The Ryerson Community Services Society (RCSS) was formed in 2017 to ensure the experience of over 6,000 undergraduate students in the Faculty of Community Services (FCS) reflects the interdisciplinary and communal nature of our fields. RCSS aims to give a sense of community and belonging to the students in 9 schools across FCS.
We exist to support and enhance the student experience by creating a platform for cross-program collaboration, opportunities for social innovation, and are guided by the needs of our students.
We want to hear from you! If you have any comments, suggestions, or complaints, you can contact us at RCSS@ryerson.ca
The 2019-20 Steering Committee members are
- Elizabeth Warner, Child and Youth Care
- Rosina Isabella, Disability Studies
- Sahra Yousuf, Early Childhood Studies
- Evelyne Russel, Midwifery
- Samira Kassem, Post-diploma Nursing
- Fariha Kibria, Nutrition and Food
- Evita Pinero, Occupational and Public Health and Safety
- Zaynab Dhalla, Social Work
- Jacob Circo & Sadia Tariq, Urban and Regional Planning