It’s important to be aware of the following:
- The Midwifery Education Program (MEP) is very competitive and has a limited enrolment. Successful applicants usually have completed one or more years of university or have equivalent experience before applying.
- Grades are only one of the components reviewed for entry into this rigorous and rewarding program.
- You must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Person/Convention Refugee living in Canada or in the process of getting your residency status. This program is not available to international students.
- February 1st is the deadline to submit all required application documents.
- There are approximately 30 applicants accepted into the MEP program at each site every year.
- Ryerson midwifery clinical placements and interprofessional placements are primarily within the GTA.