- Return signed Offer of Admission to the MEP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1st.
- You will receive an invitation to sign up for an academic advising appointment time with the Program Manager during the month of June. It is important to submit your signed offer to the program prior to this appointment. Upon receipt of the invitation, you will be able to sign up and will receive a calendar invitation and a zoom link.
- Review transfer credit information in the Policy & Information Handbook. Do not submit transfer credit applications until after you have completed an advising appointment.
- You will receive an Orientation package by email in the Summer which will include the following three forms. Complete the forms and submit via email to Julie Cabanatan at email@example.com:
- photo consent form
- student declaration of insurance
- student information form (due early August, once Ryerson ID is available)
- Students should also consult the Ryerson website for new students which offers detailed information and resources for new students on important steps such as:
b. Applying for your Ryerson OneCard
e. Frequently Asked Questions for students new to Ryerson
Other helpful resources are The Student Guide that summarizes the policies, fees, procedures and services you’ll need to know as a Ryerson student and the Undergraduate Calendar, the official source for Ryerson program and course information, academic information and policies, and significant dates. The ServiceHub is Ryerson’s one-stop shop for questions about Ryerson.