Welcome to our new website!
At Student Life and Learning Support, we build diverse communities and support you as a learner. We provide opportunities for you to discover your talents, explore, skill-build, express your identities, create meaningful friendships and connections, and build your learning success toolkit. Explore our different programming areas to get involved.
Fall 2020 Highlights
- All programs, events, and services available online
- Check out our new Transition program for first year students
- Academic tutoring for your courses and support with online learning
- Mentorship opportunities for students of all identities across all faculties
- Advising and immigration support for international and newcomer students
- On Campus Paid Opportunities
2019-2020 Program Stats
12,700+ students received learning skills support
4,200+ international students supported
1000+ events hosted on ConnectRU