You are now in the main content area
News list component
The News List Component is used to gather a number of news articles created using the News Release component and display them either as a list or a set of Teasers.
How to use
- In the sidekick click on "News List"
- Drag "News List" onto page
- Double click, or right-click to edit
- Next to "Display as" decide whether you want the list to appear as a list or a list with thumbnails.
- By default Display Date and Display Summary are checked off. Feel free to check/uncheck the items to fit your needs.
- Click the "Content Configuration" tab
- Next to "Paths" click "Add Item"
- Click the magnifying glass and search for the specific news article or the folder containing the news articles that you would like to display.
- Click "Add Item" again if you would like to point to another news article or folder.
- Optional: Add tags to pull in articles only containing a specific tag(s)
- Click OK