Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020 until further notice, the ServiceHub will be closed for in-person service. Support for students and applicants with inquiries remains our top priority and our support services will be provided online and with our call back system.
If you are an applicant:
You may be concerned about the closure of your school or testing centre. Please know that contingency plans have been put in place and applications for admission continue to be assessed.
If your Offer of Admission has been cancelled because you did not confirm on time and you would like to have it reactivated, please contact us using any of the methods outlined on this page.
- Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST)
Ask Ryerson: ask.ryerson.ca, external link, opens in new window
- Search popular questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- ServiceHub Ambassadors will respond to emails Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST)
- Submit your questions to AskRyerson, external link, opens in new window
- If you don’t find the answers you need on AskRyerson, you can fill out our help form and receive your answer via email
- Monday to Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST)
- Friday, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST)
350 Victoria Street
M5B 2K3, external link