If you are a Ryerson student, staff, or faculty - you can access G Suite from your Ryerson Gmail or from the following links:
- Gmail, external link
- Google Calendar, external link
- Google Drive, external link
- Google Groups, external link
- Google Hangouts, external link
- Google Keep, external link
Visit Getting Started to learn how to setup your mobile device, email clients, and more.
Training for Employees
Computing and Communications Services is pleased to offer G Suite workshops open to all employees. Available workshops include:
- Introduction to Gmail and Google Calendar
- Introduction to Google Drive and Google Docs
- Google Docs for Advanced Users
- Google Sheets for Advanced Users
- Using Google Slides for Effective Presentations
- Using Google Forms for Surveys and Quizzes
Visit the Learning Events Calendar to browse current offerings and register for a workshop.
If you have specific training needs that are not covered by the G Suite workshops, you can request a customized workshop for yourself or your team. Please contact the CCS Help Desk at email@example.com or 416-979-5000, ext. 556806 with the details of your request.
Digital Media Projects does not provide technical support for G Suite. For technical support, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty & Staff Support: (416) 979 - 5000 ext. 556806
- Student Support: (416) 979 - 5000 ext. 556840