Ted Rogers MBA
Part of the Ted Rogers School of Management
- Four-year bachelor's degree from a recognized institution.*
- Business bachelor's degrees: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) or equivalent business degree exempts you from foundation courses.
- Other bachelor's Degrees: Foundation courses will be required; exemptions are
based on courses taken during an undergraduate degree.
- GPA requirement: Overall average of 3.0/4.33 (B) or higher in the final two years of university study, including post-graduate university programs. For information about calculating your GPA visit the Yeates School of Graduate Studies
- GMAT score: A minimum score of 550, the average GMAT score from recent cohorts is 628. Highest valid GMAT score will be used for consideration. GMAT code: 3QP-56-33
- Work Experience: A comprehensive resume outlining a minimum of two years full-time professional work experience. On average, applicants have five years of work experience. Applicants with degrees from outside of Canada and less than two years North American work experience will be required to complete up to four Canadian Business courses as part of their MBA program.
- References: Contact information for two references must be provided, one reference should be from a former instructor at the post-secondary level, and the other from a current or recent employer.
- Statement of Interest: Approximately 500 words outlining your reasons for graduate study, your career objectives, the research interest(s) you may wish to pursue in the MBA or MBA in Management of Technology & Innovation, how your previous studies and experience have prepared you for the program.
- Interview: After the submission of your application, you will be contacted to complete an online video interview.
* Copies of transcripts must be provided with your online application. Upon receiving an offer of admission, applicants must submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions.
More information on how to apply.
Students are encouraged to submit applications prior to the first consideration date to increase their chances of securing financial support for their graduate studies. Applications received after the first consideration date will be accepted and reviewed based on spaces remaining in the program.
See application dates.
At the Ted Rogers MBA, we will help define your career direction from day one. Our dedicated and experienced MBA Careers team can provide you with customized career evaluation, coaching sessions, career advancement services, career search assistance and much more.
- Career exploration workshops
- One-on-one coaching with Executives-in-Residence and industry professionals
- Exclusive mentorship program offered through the Ted Rogers Leadership Centre
- Personalized job search strategies and much more
Graduate Studies Admissions Office
11th Floor, 1 Dundas Street West
For information specific to programs, please see the program contact information below.
"Ryerson attracts like-minded students from a wide variety of cultural, educational and industry backgrounds who collaborate inside the classroom and develop friendships outside the classroom."