You are now in the main content area


Find out how to enrol in a course, change your program or status, and more

Academic honesty and respectful conduct are key factors of your Ryerson experience. Please familiarize yourself with the Academic Integrity Policy,  Student Code of Non-Academic Conduct and Academic Integrity Office student resources.

Grades and grade point averages

You can check your final grades on RAMSS roughly two weeks after the official end of term. Your grades will be posted using the graduate grading scale.

Academic standing

Your Academic Standing is assigned after each term. This is calculated using your course grades and takes into account any Academic Standing Variations that your program might have.

Steps required to file an academic appeal

All your hard work has paid off and it’s time to graduate! Learn about the important steps to follow and dates to be aware of.

Tax receipts are available online at Ryerson's Administrative Management Self Service (RAMSS) usually during the third week in February each year for the previous calendar year (January to December).

A T2202A (Tuition, Education & Textbook Amounts Certificate) is an official statement for income tax purposes of the tuition and fees paid for qualifying courses (over $100) that are eligible for claim on the income tax return.

A T4A (Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income) is an official statement for income tax purposes of scholarships, bursaries, awards or other income as defined by CRA that were provided by Ryerson to a student.

Students can choose to receive their T4A through the mail by opting out online through RAMSS before January 31 each year.

Need help filing your taxes? Graduate students can contact the RSU Tax Clinic, external link.

As a graduate student you are eligible to apply for Transfer Credits if you have completed graduate level coursework but have not been awarded a graduate degree.