The Faculty of Arts programs combine a liberal arts education with something unique: Ryerson's brand of relevant, practical learning that's designed to make you a well-rounded, informed human being who is also highly employable.
Visit the Faculty of Arts website.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies
- Environment and Urban Sustainability
- Geographic Analysis
- International Economics and Finance
- Language and Intercultural Relations
- Politics and Governance
- Undeclared Arts
Ryerson's Faculty of Community Services offers a diversity of disciplines that focuses on making a positive impact in the community. The rich curriculum of multi-disciplinary programs in health, education, social justice and community development is closely connected to the spirit and the dynamism of the community.
Visit the Faculty of Community Services website.
- Child and Youth Care
- Early Childhood Studies
- Nursing Post-Diploma Degree Completion
- Nutrition and Food
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Public Health and Safety
- Social Work
- Urban and Regional Planning
In the Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science (FEAS) at Ryerson University, our mission is to inspire the innovation of our students and researchers to serve societal need and ultimately improve the quality of lives around the globe. Our Faculty is home to English Canada’s first and only stand-alone accredited program in biomedical engineering, as well as seven other fully accredited engineering programs, and a fully accredited program in architecture. As the university moves forward, FEAS remains committed to excellence in education and research.
The legal profession is changing and so too must law school. Ryerson’s Faculty of Law reimagines legal education to create a new kind of lawyer - one who will be technologically savvy, a driver of the new economy and equipped with the diversity of perspectives required to be a champion for ordinary citizens.
Visit the Faculty of Law website.
The Faculty of Science is the first new Faculty within Ryerson to be created in 40 years. Together we will explore the changing world of science in cooperation with our students and stellar faculty members.
Visit the Faculty of Science website.
Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University (TRSM) is developing collaborative, creative leaders who will drive 21st century business forward while making a positive impact on society. Home to nearly 10,000 students and more than 250 industry-connected faculty, TRSM is Canada's leading diverse, entrepreneurial business school centred in an urban learning environment.
Visit the Ted Rogers School of Management website.
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Technology Management
- Economics & Management Science
- Entrepreneurship & Strategy
- Global Management Studies
- Health Administration
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- HR Management / Org Behaviour
- Law & Business
- Marketing Management
- Real Estate Management
- Retail Management
Attracting some of the most talented students country-wide, the Creative School offers highly sought-after programs in media, design, and fine arts.
Visit the the Creative School website.
- Creative Industries
- Graphic Communications Management
- Image Arts: Film Studies
- Image Arts: Photography Studies
- Interior Design
- Professional Communication
- Professional Music
- Performance: Acting
- Performance: Dance
- Performance: Production
- RTA School of Media: Media Production
- RTA School of Media: New Media
- RTA School of Media: Sport Media
We are Canada’s most creative, connected and entrepreneurial university for graduate education. Our distinctive programs provide an unparalleled student-centred experience where innovative solutions are applied to real-world scenarios. Join us in the heart of downtown Toronto to advance your career and reshape our world by doing work that matters.
Visit the Yeates School of Graduate Studies website.
Faculty of Arts
- Criminology and Social Justice (MA)
- Economics (MA, PhD)
- International Economics and Finance (MA)
- Economics (PhD)
- Literatures of Modernity (MA)
- Philosophy (MA)
- Policy Studies (PhD)
- Psychology (MA, PhD)
- Public Policy and Administration (MA)
- Spatial Analysis (MSA)
The Creative School
- Digital Media (MDM)
- Documentary Media (MFA)
- Fashion (MA)
- Film + Photography Preservation and Collections Management (MA)
- Journalism (MJ)
- Media and Design Innovation (PhD)
- Media Production (MA)
- Professional Communication (MPC)
- Scriptwriting and Story Design (MFA)
Faculty of Community Services
- Child and Youth Care (MA)
- Dietetics (PMDip), opens in new window
- Early Childhood Studies (MA)
- Nursing (MN)
- Nutrition Communication (MHSc)
- Social Work (MSW)
- Urban Development (MPl)
- Urban Health (PhD)
Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science
- Aerospace Design Management (PMDip), opens in new window
- Aerospace Engineering (MASc, MEng, PhD)
- Architecture (MArch)
- Biomedical Engineering (MASc, MEng, PhD)
- Building Science (MASc, MBSc, PhD)
- Chemical Engineering (MASc, MEng, PhD)
- Civil Engineering (MASc, MEng, PhD)
- Computer Networks (MASc, MEng)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (MASc, MEng, PhD)
- Energy and Innovation (PMDip)
- Master of Engineering Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MEIE)
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (MASc, MEng, PhD)
Faculty of Science
- Biomedical Physics (MSc, PhD) - see Physics (MSc, PhD)
- Computer Science (MSc, PhD)
- Mathematics (MSc, PhD)
- Applied Mathematics (MSc)
- Mathematical Modelling and Methods (PhD)
- Molecular Science (MSc, PhD)
Ted Rogers School of Management
- Accounting (PMDip), opens in new window
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (Community Care) (MHA(CC))
- Master of Science in Management (MScM)
- Management (PhD)
- Communication and Culture (MA, PhD) - joint program with York University
- Data Science and Analytics (MSc)
- Environmental Applied Science and Management (MASc, PhD)
- Immigration and Settlement Studies (MA)
Faculty of Law
- Law (JD) (administered by Faculty of Law)