Upload Your Documents
Computing and Communications Services tech support must perform required maintenance. RAMSS will not be available from 8:00 am to 01:00 pm on Sunday, February 7, 2021.
Once you have submitted your online application through the OUAC (Ontario Universities’ Application Centre), and the Graduate Admissions and Recruitment office has received it, we will send you an email that will contain your Ryerson 9-digit ID number and a link to the Applicant Portal. This is how you will submit your application documents to us electronically. Make sure that you monitor your spam/junk folders to ensure that emails from email@example.com are not being filtered.
- Can only be uploaded once. You cannot go back and replace a document with an updated one. Please ensure the most recent version is uploaded.
- Documents with multiple pages must be merged into a single pdf.
- Maximum file size cannot exceed 50 MB per document.
- Must be in PDF format; no other formats will be accepted.
- Documents can not be uploaded Monday to Saturday between 12:00am. - 1:00am ET and Sunday between 12:00am – 1:30am ET for daily maintenance.
The Yeates School of Graduate Studies will not accept any hard copy application packages, nor will they be processed.
- The office of admissions is not responsible for obtaining academic information on behalf of the applicant. It is the applicants responsibility to communicate with their institution regarding the retrieval of their unofficial transcripts.
- Links to an external student information system will not be accepted unless the downloaded copy includes the institutions url, name, student ID and any relevant logos.
- If you are required to submit a portfolio as part of your program application, please visit the program website for formatting or uploading instructions.