Upload Your Documents
Please be advised that due to scheduled RAMSS maintenance, Content 7 Production will be unavailable from 6:00pm to 10:00pm on Tuesday June 2nd. All uploads and referee processes will be unavailable.
Once you have submitted your online application through the OUAC (Ontario Universities’ Application Centre), and the Graduate Admissions and Recruitment office has received it, we will send you an email that will contain your Ryerson 9-digit ID number and a link to the Applicant Portal. This is how you will submit your application documents to us electronically. Make sure that you monitor your spam/junk folders to ensure that emails from email@example.com are not being filtered.
- Can only be uploaded once. You cannot go back and replace a document with an updated one. Please ensure the most recent version is uploaded.
- Documents with multiple pages must be merged into a single pdf.
- Maximum file size cannot exceed 50 MB per document.
- Must be in PDF format; no other formats will be accepted.
- Documents cannot be uploaded from 11:00pm to 1:30am EST for daily maintenance.
The Yeates School of Graduate Studies will not accept any hard copy application packages, nor will they be processed.
- The office of admissions is not responsible for obtaining academic information on behalf of the applicant. It is the applicants responsibility to communicate with their institution regarding the retrieval of their unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial transcripts will be accepted for evaluation purposes.
- Links to an external student information system will not be accepted.
- Official transcripts will only be required if an Offer of Admission is issued.
- If you have been admitted into our graduate program, you will be required to submit official final transcripts in a sealed envelope that is sent directly from the institution (if not already on file). An official transcript is a document that is normally prepared by an institutions Registrar's office. Official transcripts are printed on security paper and bear the official seal of the institution. This document includes all courses completed, final grades, degree's awarded and other applicable academic information. An unofficial transcripts is one that does not meet the above criteria.
- If you are a previous Ryerson undergraduate or graduate student, please upload your unofficial transcript. For more information on obtaining an unofficial transcript from RAMSS, visit: https://www.ryerson.ca/RAMSSsupport/ugrad_grad/academics/view_unofficial_transcript.html
- If you are required to submit a portfolio as part of your program application, please visit the program website for formatting or uploading instructions.
- Architecture portfolio requirements:
Electronic submission (in pdf format) uploaded to the application portal AND one hard copy submission mailed to the Master of Architecture program as follows:
Master of Architecture, Architectural Science Department, Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5B 2K3
Please write "Master of Architecture" on the envelope.