You are now in the main content area
Welcome to the Faculty of Community Services!
Are you a new student in the Faculty of Community Services (FCS) at Ryerson? You're in the right place!
FCS Student Connect will support you as you navigate the new and unfamiliar transition to university life. It's your one-stop web resource for getting involved, finding support and making the most of Ryerson.
With FCS Student Connect, we hope to make it easier for you to find what you need, enhance your sense of belonging and achieve success in your new learning environment.
How to Use FCS Student Connect
- Watch the videos on this page and, with the help of your FCS Student Connect Guides, get to know the students, faculty and staff who are here to support you, as well as some of the resources available at Ryerson.
- Browse our lists of supports and services (organized by theme) to familiarize yourself with what's available on campus, find what you're looking for and begin to successfully navigate university life.
Advice for New Students
Learn from current FCS students as they offer advice to incoming students. Hear about on-campus resources, study habit tips, the importance of making friends, being a mature student and more.
Your Academic Resources
Get to Know Your Library
*Tip: The computer lab in KHW-71G, Kerr Hall West is reserved for FCS students.
Your Health and Wellbeing
Build Your Career
- Career Centre Develop your job search skills and enhance your career development.
- CareerCompass Expert advice on how to build your career and find career opportunities.
- Magnet, external link Find a job using this Ryerson online platform that connects employers and job seekers.
- On Campus Jobs Faculties and departments are regularly looking for students to fill a variety of positions.
Campus, Housing & Transportation